martes, 8 de septiembre de 2009


Hello everyone,

Two things I’m going to try to do in this blog:

1. Keep you up to date. I’m going to write about what I’m doing in Spain and the rest of Europe. I’ll also post pictures when I get them uploaded to my computer. If anyone feels like commenting or responding feel free. I just thought this would be easier than sending out a group email.

2. Spanish Lessons. I like figuring out different ways things are expressed in Spanish versus English. If I come across something that I think y’all would find interesting I’ll write it in here.

I won’t promise to be the most punctual blogger, but I’ll try to put something new up every week or so or as the spirit moves me.


I live right near the Parque Retiro (upper picture above) in the lower right hand corner (south west) of the city. Right next to Retiro are the Prado and Reina Sophia museums, so I am relatively centrally located. Nonetheless, the university is in the top left hand (north east I guess) corner of the city so I am getting very familiar with the metro on my forty-five minute commute to school in the morning. This time to get there should be significantly shortened when my metro station opens.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario